Become a trusted advisor
ACETECH is the best opportunity for professional service firms to build and develop relationships with CEOs of growth oriented tech companies. As a sponsor, you will have multiple touch points to connect with CEOs throughout the year.
There are many ways to engage with ACETECH’s audience of CEOs. Below are some of the key benefits available to sponsors. If you are interested, please contact us so we can discuss your business goals and customize a package with the best opportunities for your organization.
Exclusive invitations to CEO events
- Annual Whistler Summit. Meet and build relationships with 140 CEOs over 3 days. From breakfast through to evening social events, there are up to 19 hours to engage in discussions outside of the speaker presentations.
- Growth Strategy Program. Attend quarterly workshops and connect with CEOs and their executive teams while learning best practices for your business.
- CEO Speaker Series. Network with members and meet new prospects. ACETECH’s extensive outreach program attracts new CEOs to this even on a regular basis.
- Raise awareness with a table or booth display at workshops, Whistler Summit and CEO Speaker Series.
- Associate your corporate brand with ACETECH’s highly respected network of technology leaders with recognition on the website, at events and marketing communications that reach 1500+ executives and industry influencers across the province.
Share Your Expertise
- Co-host a CEO Speaker Series with ACETECH on a topic of interest to CEOs. You host the event; we bring the CEOs.
- Host a discussion in your boardroom – share your expertise on a hot topic with a group of 8-10 CEOs then leave lots of time for Q&A and a lively discussion.
- Promote your corporate event to ACETECH members through our social media network. Events must be free for ACETECH members to attend.
We engage with approximately 300 unique CEOs annually
Average attendance at ACETECH events
- Growth Strategy Program: 150-200 CEOs and executive team members
- Whistler Summit: 140 CEOs
- CEO Speaker Receptions: 60-80 CEOs