WHO IS THIS FOR?
Entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
How to view your business as your best investment vehicle to build shareholder wealth.
Use the Simple Numbers concepts to set profitability for any business model using Return on Invested Capital concepts for privately held businesses.
Set actionable plans to manage your optimal profit target and lower capital requirements with proven techniques that allow you to grow your business with your own profit and still have profit to distribute to shareholders.
This full-day workshop will present on:
– Understanding Your business as an Investment
– Why Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) should be your #1 KPI
– Setting your Profit Target Using ROIC
– What is your “Business Value Play”? (Run to Harvest; Harvest to Premium Sale; Build to Sell)
– Launch Capital – The New Power Tool for Growing your Business
– Targeting and Forecasting Techniques
– Labor Efficiency Ratio (LER) Playbook
– Business Segment Model Analysis and Strategies
Greg Crabtree will deliver the session.
Greg Crabtree is a speaker, author, entrepreneur and financial expert. Crabtree has used his entrepreneurial skills to develop Crabtree, Rowe & Berger, PC, a CPA firm focused solely on the needs of entrepreneurs, helping them build the economic engine of their businesses. Working with entrepreneurs all over the country in a broad range of industries, Crabtree has simplified financial reporting and empowered all entrepreneurs to take ownership of their finances. He has pioneered a revolutionary metric for driving business profitability: measuring labor efficiency and developing simple benchmarks for company, team and individual performance.?
In partnership with…